COVID-19 and Local Roofing Companies in Northern Virginia
The Coronavirus pandemic has impacted the way roofing companies in Northern Virginia are doing business.
At A&M Roofing, our priority is to always ensure the safety of our employees and our clients per the guidelines from the CDC and local and national health agencies.
A New Approach
While we are still extending our services to those who need it, we have updated the way that we run our business during this time.
Our team has been given specific social distancing and hygienic guidelines in order to protect both customer and employee from potential COVID-19 infection.
Extra precautions are being taken where possible including out-of-home site visits, and video/phone consultations.
Above all, we are proud to continue to serve our community who have supported our business over the years.
How You Can Help
There are many precautions you can take as the customer in order to continue the protection of our employees while we work on your home.
· Utilize virtual communication options including call, text and email for all questions, photo sharing, etc.
· Avoid contamination through cash by paying with credit card or digital payment apps.
· Clean and sanitize the work area before and after the work has been done.
· Hold our workers accountable by ensuring they wear proper protective gear.
· Support local businesses by providing online reviews as these are so helpful for the continued success of our business during this time.
Local Roofing Companies Northern Virginia
At A&M Roofing, we are proud to offer our services for those who need it during COVID-19.
A&M Roofing is a local, family-owned class A roofing contractor in Northern Virginia that serves customers in Reston, Herndon, Great Falls, McLean, Falls Church, Fairfax County, as well as Leesburg and Ashburn, Loudoun County, and Prince William County.
If you are interested in working with A&M Roofing, call us today at (703)584-5876 or email email@example.com.