COVID-19 and Local Roofing Companies in Northern Virginia
Updated: May 18
The Coronavirus pandemic has impacted how roofing companies in Northern Virginia do business.
At A&M Roofing, our priority is to always ensure the safety of our employees and our clients, by following the guidelines from the CDC and local and national health agencies.
A New Approach
While we are still extending our services to those who need them, we have updated the way that we run our business during this time.
Our team has been given specific social distancing and hygienic guidelines in order to protect both customers and employees from potential COVID-19 infection.
Extra precautions are being taken where possible, including out-of-home site visits and video/phone consultations.
Above all, we are proud to continue to serve our community which has supported our business over the years.
How You Can Help
There are many precautions you can take as a customer to ensure the continued protection of our employees while we work on your home.
· Utilize virtual communication options, including call, text, and email for all questions, photo sharing, etc.
· Avoid contamination through cash by paying with a credit card or digital payment apps.
· Clean and sanitize the work area before and after the work has been done.
· Hold our workers accountable by ensuring they wear proper protective gear.
· Support local businesses by providing online reviews, as these are so helpful for the continued success of our business during this time.
Local Roofing Companies Northern Virginia
At A&M Roofing, we proudly offer our services to those who need them during COVID-19.
A&M Roofing is a local, family-owned Class A licensed contractor that serves that entire Northern Virginia community.
If you are interested in working with our company, call us today at (703)584-5876 or fill out our online form to request a free estimate.